|Townsend's big-eared bat (Corynorhinus townsendii) photo credit: Ann Froschauer/USFWS|
Previously the Cal Dept of Fish & Game (now called Fish & Wildlife) was going to list the Townsend's bat as threatened.
Per the current commission agenda they will not be listing it as threatened or endangered.
21. Ratify findings on the decision to not list Townsend’s big-eared bat (Corynorhinus
townsendii) as a threatened or endangered species
(Pursuant to Section 2075.5, Fish and Game Code)
They will be giving an update on California bat conservation.
30. Informational presentations on bat conservation
(A) Scott Osborn, Department of Fish and Wildlife, concerning the California
Bat Conservation Plan
(B) Dr. Dave Johnston, H.T. H
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+