|Marcy Winograd wins appeal in Freedom of Speech lawsuit, Tawni Angel, Tawnis Ponies and Petting Zoo, pony rides, animal cruelty, los angeles, california, b261707, sc123378, Donald Chomiak, Jason Nestor,|
Santa Monica animal activist Marcy Winograd just won her appeal in an animal cruelty freedom of speech case. Marcy Winograd had filed reports against Tawni Angel and her company Tawnis Ponies and Petting Zoo. Winograd stated that Tawni Angel's ponies were not receiving proper care. Winograd started a campaign asking the city to not renew Tawni Angel's lease at the Santa Monica Farmers Market. The City of Santa Monica did indeed end the lease and the pony rides.
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
TAWNI J. ANGEL et al.,
Plaintiffs and Respondents,
Defendant and Appellant.
(Los Angeles County
Super. Ct. No. SC123378)
Link to released opinion in pdf.
Link to appeal summary
Below is one of the amicus briefs by Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
Animal Legal Defense Fund also wrote an amicus brief.
Marcy Winograd's "Free The Pony" website.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+