|smokey, forest fires, calfornia, mary cummins, los angeles, california, chaparral, brush, clearance, donald trump, gross mismanagement of the forests, money, aid, emergency, fema|
UPDATE: A fire expert just tweeted to Trump. "Mr. President, with all due respect, you are wrong. The fires in So. Cal are urban interface fires and have NOTHING to do with forest management. Come to SoCal and learn the facts & help the victims. Scott Austin, Pres IAFF 809. @IAFFNewsDesk"
ORIGINAL: Trump stated that California's fires are the result of "gross mismanagement of the forests." One, Trump defunded the National Park Service which is in charge of the forests and preventing forest fires. Two, most of these fires are not "forest" fires. The SoCal fires are chaparral brush land. They're bushes. Three, we have mandatory brush clearance in these areas. Brush clearance won't help much with very strong winds and very dry conditions. Trump should hush it on issues he doesn't know or understand. California gives more to the federal government than it receives.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+