|Georgia Aquarium, non-profit, for-profit, animal entertainment business, atlanta, georgia, seaworld, shows, tricks, tanks EIN: 58-2574918|
Notice in the video that it looks just like SeaWorld. The marine animals are all doing forced tricks with unnatural objects. This is no different than SeaWorld. These animals are bought, taken in as babies and habituated to be a trained animal to sell tickets to a park. They are not released back to the wild but caged for life.
Here is their Guidestar page so you can see the huge income they make.
They state this is conservation, education when it's really just entertainment for humans.
I wrote an article about the difference between non-profit aquariums and for-profit marine entertainment parks like SeaWorld. There is no difference except in the way they formed their corporations. SeaWorld should have started as a non-profit. Some of these non-profits bring in much more money than for profit SeaWorld.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+