|PETA, possum drop, opossum, Mary Cummins, California|
Law makers passed a law stating no laws apply to opossums, possums during the last week of the year, i.e. HB 1131 "Clay County opossum wildlife exclusion law." The law would have made it legal to rape, kill, light on fire, draw and quarter, torture an opossum in North Carolina for the last week of the year. That new law is of course unconstitutional.
Previously the opossum drop was being done illegally. PETA shut them down a couple of years ago because they didn't have proper permits. The next year the possum drop person got the necessary permit. PETA then filed suit saying the department which gave them the permit did so erroneously. Then they state passed the opossums right to work act, i.e. bill 60. Again PETA stated it was unconstitutional.
More about the opossum drop
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+